PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT, HOW WE USE & STORE IT
This Policy relates to the personal information that we collect about you from our website, Mare details forms, by telephone, email, in person or otherwise. Any personal information such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address supplied to us, by you, may be passed to Weatherbys Limited ,Veterinary services and Transport companies .Unless we are requested otherwise by you in writing or via email . We will not disclose any information to other third parties unless we are required to do so by law . We will strive to protect your privacy and confidentiality to ensure that your data does not fall into the hands of any third party.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
This section of the Policy describes the things that we do with your data which relate directly to your use of the website and our services. We will use your information;
• to provide the services available on our website to you
• to respond to your requests and for us to communicate with you directly
• to enforce our Terms & Conditions
• to provide information on vet schemes
• to allow us to register your covering
• to allow you to register your foal
As a user of our website and services you have the right
• to ask us to delete your personal data unless we are legally obliged to retain
• to report to a supervisory authority about the use of your personal data
ACCESSING YOUR DATA & COMPLAINTS
Our registered office is at NORTON GROVE STUD
RICHARD & MARGARET LINGWOOD